Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Holy ;ight"

Team Solidarity kicked ass and took names tonight once again. We were the personification of shooting first and asking questions later. In a different setting this time and with many more members, an impromptu raid of Karazhan was started and three events were taken down in record time. Moroes was downed not with 10, but 9 people, and tanked well considering. Also...I think he went down in just under 6 minutes. I think we may be the most constant source of our own amusement and fascination.

In my brief stint in a "Raiding Guild" (I plead insanity) I learned what it was to do a Karazhan run in 4 hours (or at least attempted to. They said with certainty that it HAD been done before, and even done regularly). Brute force and dead bodies make up the gist of their strategy. Often managing to find some of the dumbest people on the planet to be tanks and dps as well. It was quite awe inspiring... The point being I'd rather run with the well oiled Solidarity machine once or twice a week getting half way through a raid than get a 200% durability loss repair bill. It was fun as hell.

No comments: